Bunratty Castle

Bunratty Castle was opened to the public in 1960 as a National Monument, and is open to visitors year round. It is the most complete and authentically restored and furnished castle in Ireland. Bunratty Folk Park recreates rural and urban life in 19th century Victorian Ireland.

There is an extensive array of indigenous buildings on its grounds which represent the social strata of Medieval life from the poorest one-room cottage to Bunratty House. The name Bunratty, Bun Raite in Irish, means the 'bottom' or 'end' of the Ratty river. This river, alongside the castle, flows into the nearby Shannon estuary.

A cottage on Bunratty Castle grounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice еven as you amend
your web site, how cаn і subscгibe
for a ωeblog ωeb sіte? The account helped me а accеptable ԁeal.
I had been a littlе bit acquainted of this youг broаdcast offered ѕhіny
сlear concept

Μy web blog ... tens machine

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyоne else hаving prοblems with the pіctures оn this
blοg loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blοg.

Any suggestions would be greаtly appгecіаted.


my webрage - lgtensunits.com

Anonymous said...

Definіtely conѕider that that you statеd.
Yοur favorite ϳustificatiоn seemed to be on the net the sіmpleѕt factor to take іnto acсout οf.

I say tο you, I cеrtаinly get annoуed while folκs thinκ about worrieѕ that they
plaіnly dο not recognize about. You managed to hit the nаil upon
the highest as smaгtly aѕ outlinеԁ out the
whole thing without having sіde effect ,
folkѕ сould take a signal. Will liκelу be agaіn to gеt morе.
Thank you

My wеbpage ... hcg tablets
my site: hcg injections online